Data Recovery Services
Sandia Computers provides expert, Tier 1 data recovery services at the lowest cost and fastest turnaround time. If you need your valuable data back, look no further.
We are the experts that the experts turn to: Security and Discretion Guaranteed.
Our lab is equipped with strict access controls and security cameras to ensure your data is treated with the highest level of security. Once we receive the digital media, and know what we are dealing with, we will contact you immediately with a quote before proceeding.
- Standard: 10-15 business days
- Priority: 5-10 Business days
- Emergency: 24 X 7: Until Completion
At Sandia Computers, we are equipped with the tools and technology to recover from any situation including:
- Clicking or grinding hard drives
- Electrical component damage
- Flash media failure
- Media damaged by water or fires
- Deleted or corrupted files
Recoverable Media Types
- Hard Drives
- Flash drives/memory sticks
- Digital camera memory cards
- Floppy disks and CD/DVD's
- Macintosh OS
Computer forensics is the investigation of digital evidence. Proper forensic procedures ensure that evidence will be admissible in court.
Sandia's Computer team of trial-tested forensic investigators have helped attorneys, law firms, corporations, litigation support firms and individuals analyze their electronic evidence. We perform work for plaintiff and defense in both civil and criminal matters.
Typical cases include:
- Intellectual Property Theft
- Internet Crimes
- Usage Analysis
- Computer Intrusion
- Mergers and Acquisitions
Handling Electronic Evidence
If you suspect that you have data that could potentially be used in litigation, please follow these tips:
- Do not power on the computer or media
- Keep a manifest or log of everyone who has handled the media
- Never try to search for the evidence yourself
Data Safety Tips
- Turn off your system immediately, you might cause irreparable damage to your data by attempting to recover it yourself. If your data is irreplaceable call Sandia Computers immediately
- Recovery software will not work on a physically damaged drive and can make the situation worse.
CHKDSK and other similar programs are designed to make sure your drive is working properly with little regard for your data. Running such programs can result in loss of data.
Once we receive the digital media, and know what we are dealing with, we will contact you immediately with a quote before proceeding.